PlusPoint® information management solution with integrated IBM Cognos BI provides the functionality and visibility you need for managing infrastructure information in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Effective Information Management
Effective information management provides organisations with strategies to support efficient and effective service delivery, achieve stated objectives and minimise risk in a cost effective manner. Having the right information management system is fundamental to establishing and maintaining effective information management.
PlusPoint facilitates the effective management of information. From consolidation of disparate information management data, the integration of financial records or the provision of file upload and image storage capabilities, PlusPoint provides the foundation for establishing and implementing effective and efficient information management strategies serving discrete business units or across an entire organisation.
Control Your Information
By integrating across business units and functions, PlusPoint delivers a complete information management solution that is cost-effective and tailored to your needs.
- Web Browser Interface - familiar browser-based user interface facilitates ease of use and eliminates extensive IT deployment issues.
- User Single Sign-on - uses role-based authentication including inherent permissions for tight security to access PlusPoint and the power and reporting features of IBM Cognos BI.
- Multi-tier Permissions - defined at the administrator level allowing organisations to better manage and implement the control required to safeguard their information across a broad range of business users.
- Aggregation of Asset Information - processes that streamline information gathering and aggregation from individual spreadsheets, existing databases and folders of files into a common standard data repository, providing visibility and control of your information and investment.
- Asset Hierarchy - user defined hierarchical relationships making it easier to find and combine information according to your needs.
- Document Library - maintain records of key documentation associated with information e.g. scanned documents, illustrations, photographic records, licencing agreements, engineering drawings and technical documentation, audit reports and compliance certificates.
Now Featuring Fully Integrated IBM Cognos BI
Corearth have partnered with IBM to integrate their Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) tool into PlusPoint. The result, a more intuitive and interactive BI interface that offers visually driven data discovery and analysis, features that enhance and extend the capabilities of BI reporting within PlusPoint to a much broader audience.
- Collaboration - that facilitates the sharing of asset information to support collaborative planning, the sharing of insight and opinions to promote the exchange of ideas in the collective decision making process.
- Analysis - capabilities that provide different users with greater access to information via varying viewpoints allowing them to explore and engage as they search for answers to key business questions.
- Reporting - flexibility to build different interactive web-based reports to support a broad variety of user needs by combining information from different sources.
PlusPoint Information Visualisation using IBM Cognos BI
The ability to quickly comprehend large quantities of information is fundamental for maximising the effective management of organisational processes and activities. IBM Cognos BI provides the power to select, combine, analyse and then visualise vast quantities of complex information in an efficient user defined manner giving you the ability to achieve greater insight and understanding - quickly and clearly.
- Configurable Dashboard - with interactive web-based dashboards configured to support an individuals needs, users can access and interact with meaningful content in a manner that supports decision making processes.
- Integrated GIS Framework - navigate to and view the location of assets in a comprehensive mapping environment that provides you with direct access to component and equipment item information.